Don’t Try to Prepare Your Own Tax Returns!
Tax laws are very complicated and confusing, and it’s easy to miss deductions and credits you’re entitled to. Preparing your own income tax return can be a task that leaves you with more questions than answers.
Even if you use a tax filing software app it won’t always know the right questions to ask you in the information gathering process. There’s just no substitute for an experienced tax professional.
DID YOU KNOW? According to a recent study by the US General Accounting Office, 77% of taxpayers benefited from using a professional tax preparer.
When we prepare your tax returns, you can expect:
- We will ask you questions to gain a full understanding of your tax circumstances.
- We will list all of your options and benefits on forms, and go over those items with you to ensure we completely understand your situation.
- We will check your tax return personally and with our computer software to ensure accuracy, and to identify potential issues that the IRS may scrutinize.
- We can file your tax return electronically so you will get your refund quicker.
- We can show you how to adjust your payroll withholding to get more money back each week.
- We will identify and show you potential deductions to limit your tax liability for next year.
We’re Here to Help
Elite Tax Services — We care, and are BIG enough to meet all your needs, yet small enough to know your name.
Give us a call today at (210) 661-5000
We work for YOU, not the IRS!®
If you need help with your personal taxes, call us, or email us with this form: